We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Running barcode logic twice returns different results - identifying clear text as part of QR code


We have an image that has a QR code in it with identifying letters next to it (to help humans read the label). Running Aspose Barcode across this twice picks up different areas of the image. So for the following picture:

image.jpg (49.2 KB)

Sometimes Aspose gets the following area including the AUP4 text:
image.png (5.1 KB)

and sometimes gets the QR code correct:
image.png (4.8 KB)

The library does not seem to be taking the position markers correctly.



Thanks for the image files.

Could you please share your sample code (runnable) and sample barcode image(s) to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

PS. please try using our latest version/fix: Aspose.BarCode v22.9 if you are not already using it.


Thank you for getting back to me. In the process of setting up a test case for you I found the cause of my issues - we were flipping our image so that the barcode in position 2 was being returned in position 3 (and vice versa) in the case I reported.

We will be moving forward with Aspose after some final testing now this issue is (on our side) corrected. I have also updated to 2.29.


Chris Mein


Good to know that you have sorted out your issue and have upgraded to latest Aspose.BarCode v22.9. Should you have further queries or comments, please feel free to write us back.