Running two versions of Aspose.Cells dll possible in the same .net application?

We are currently in the process of upgrading our Aspose.cells dll from 8.1 to 17.9. The problem is that we use the cells dll to convert from excel spreadsheets to html and then parse the resultant html pages with xpath. The first question is, is it possible, for backwards compatibility, to run two versions of the cells dll in the same application and decide in my .net c# code which version of the converter I want to use?

The second question is, how likely is it that the new version of the software will significantly change the resultant html from the conversion in a way that would make parsing the xhtml structure with my existing xPaths break?

@chris.curtis.mozenda

There are some advance techniques to run two versions simultaneously probably through reflection. You will have to research on internet how two versions of same dlls can be run simultaneously. Then you can apply the same method to Aspose.Cells for .NET. We do not think that Aspose.Cells is different than any other dll. Same techniques that run two dlls will be good for Aspose.Cells too.

Please check the following link or similar links to find the solution to your problem.