RuntimeError: Proxy error(ArgumentException): #=zKvv7mfavD$5XnPpwdWk2kQA= : Out of memory

Hi,
I am using aspose.pdf python via .Net (version latest: aspose-pdf==23.3.0) with a Temporary license valid until 10th May 2023.

It works fine for most of the files but sometimes faces an issue for some specific files, which leads to
full application crash.

Questions:
What is the exact reason?
How can I catch the issue and skip the file?
If it’s for a complex image format inside the pdf, how can I check before sending it to conversion?

I have attached the generated issue, code, and example input file.

error:
start scripting…

Memory threshold : 5762370764.8

pdf size :  1345935

** (process:36872): WARNING **: 15:07:18.229: Path conversion requested 1032192 bytes (1344 x 6144). Maximum size is 262144 bytes.

** (process:36872): WARNING **: 15:07:18.229: Path conversion requested 1990656 bytes (3456 x 4608). Maximum size is 262144 bytes.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pdf-test_script.py", line 46, in <module>
    converted_pdf_load.save(html_file, save_options)
RuntimeError: Proxy error(ArgumentException): #=zKvv7mfavD$5XnPpwdWk2kQA= : #=zbeKV53NVnUB5EYpOWdl1AUs= : #=zbeKV53NVnUB5EYpOWdl1AUs= : Out of memory.[    at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods.Gdip.CheckStatus(Int32 status)
   at System.Drawing.Region.Intersect(Region region)
   at #=zvrlHzIiNzsqkyX$Tv_U_D8yV_$HuJVK3Sg==.#=zMb$JF$vXqrT4Eo$mTdi5Gkg=.#=z4n$V9WjbUD_4(#=zbeKV53NVnUB5EYpOWdl1AUs= #=zEeEPi0345OCb)
   at #=zbeKV53NVnUB5EYpOWdl1AUs=.#=zrkVjp0M=(#=zaPBZWN35tz$omqdKpKvDNN2VsEM8 #=ziUSGVMI=)
   at #=ztTdZg6JhNhtQ9bXqIj1WxydFWVR_.#=zrkVjp0M=(#=zaPBZWN35tz$omqdKpKvDNN2VsEM8 #=ziUSGVMI=)][    at #=ztTdZg6JhNhtQ9bXqIj1WxydFWVR_.#=zrkVjp0M=(#=zaPBZWN35tz$omqdKpKvDNN2VsEM8 #=ziUSGVMI=)
   at #=zbeKV53NVnUB5EYpOWdl1AUs=.#=zrkVjp0M=(#=zaPBZWN35tz$omqdKpKvDNN2VsEM8 #=ziUSGVMI=)
   at #=ztTdZg6JhNhtQ9bXqIj1WxydFWVR_.#=zrkVjp0M=(#=zaPBZWN35tz$omqdKpKvDNN2VsEM8 #=ziUSGVMI=)][    at #=ztTdZg6JhNhtQ9bXqIj1WxydFWVR_.#=zrkVjp0M=(#=zaPBZWN35tz$omqdKpKvDNN2VsEM8 #=ziUSGVMI=)
   at #=zKvv7mfavD$5XnPpwdWk2kQA=.#=zrkVjp0M=(#=zaPBZWN35tz$omqdKpKvDNN2VsEM8 #=ziUSGVMI=)
   at #=ztTdZg6JhNhtQ9bXqIj1WxydFWVR_.#=zrkVjp0M=(#=zaPBZWN35tz$omqdKpKvDNN2VsEM8 #=ziUSGVMI=)]

code and input file: code_and_inputFile.zip (2.4 MB)

Thanks in advance
Md Shaedul islam

@Md_Shaedul_Islam
Does this problem occur when running under Linux? (according to the team of developers under Windows, this worked without errors)

Hi,
Yes, I have faced this problem in Linux.
Any clue about Linux?

@Md_Shaedul_Islam
I set the task to the development team.
if they need details I will clarify.

Hello @sergei.shibanov

I hope you are doing well. Is there any update about this issue?
Any idea how long it can take? For your information, we purchased an OEM license. As an OEM customer, Can we ask quick fix for the issue?

@Md_Shaedul_Islam
We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue.
We work on issues on a first come, first served basis based on priority. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers. The presence of a license increases the priority of the task, but it does not show here that you have a license (maybe you registered using a different e-mail).

We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.
Can you see the current task status? image.png (4.3 KB)

Hi @sergei.shibanov,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have seen the status.
Here is my email: md.islam@post.lu, where we have the license, and the license was purchased from our business account.
It would be nice if the issue consider on the priority list.

Thanks

@Md_Shaedul_Islam
I set a sign that the task is from a user with a license and wrote the development team about it. To designate the time when the problem will be solved, unfortunately I can not.