Salesforce integration for validating PDF data

Hello forum users,
I have been searching the web for a solution to one of our business requirements. We use Salesforce for record keeping, and would like to find a solution which integrates with Salesforce. I ran into Aspose, and I see it does integrate with Salesforce.

What we are looking for, though, is for this solution (Aspose) to be able to take any document, when uploaded onto a record, and validate that the fields in that document are of the correct format and are valid.

An example I can give would be this:
I upload a PDF onto a Salesforce record. Once uploaded, a trigger will automatically run to ensure that the fields are correct and the required fields are not empty. So I would receive an error if, say, “Customer Name” was left blank in the PDF, or if a field like “Price” was set to a bunch of characters instead of a currency value.

I would like to know if Aspose is capable of fulfilling these requirements on the Salesforce platform (not on the Aspose file storage system) through the API. And if so, any links to examples of code would be appreciated a lot! I have checked out the Git repository (GitHub - asposemarketplace/Aspose_for_SalesForce: This project holds Aspose for Cloud SDK/examples for Apex/SalesForce.), but it doesn’t seem to do much for me, as I think the classes depend on the Aspose file storage system.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

@gordepote,
You can search the way to call a trigger when the source PDF is uploaded onto a Salesforce record. Aspose.Pdf API allows to retrieve the fields from a PDF document, and then you can validate these values inside the code of trigger call. Using Aspose.Pdf for Cloud API, you need to upload the source PDF to Aspose Cloud storage. In the other way round, you need to create the web-services which will use Aspose.Pdf for .NET or Java assemblies to retrieve the values of fields. You can call that web-service from Apex.

Please let us know in case of any confusion or questions.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique