Same pattern fill

Hello,
I have some very large Visio files, populated with basically copies of same shapes with pattern fill, when converted to svg they generate multiple pattern tags but technically could use the same.
So 400 shapes will get separate 400 pattern fills.
Please investigate if it’s possible to change this behaviour so that all shapes with same pattern used same pattern in svg as well ?
Here’s an example VSD file , current and expected svg files same_pattern.zip (32.4 KB)

@sukhareva.jj

An investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-52872 has been logged in our issue tracking system. We will surely analyze this case and let you know once the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52872) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

Hello, I found that pattern fill will be used same everywhere whether patterns are same or not
fill_complex.zip (30.8 KB)
These particular patterns are correctly interpreted only upon converting to png format.

@sukhareva.jj
An investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-53043 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further analysis on this case. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-53043) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

Testing new version and converting this file to svg
fills_diff.zip (13.3 KB)
still produces incorrect results (now 2 type of fills instead of 4)
Converting to pdf and png appears to be correct

@sukhareva.jj

Another ticket as DIAGRAMNET-53061 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into its details and let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,
I see that latest problem have been solved, is it possible for me to get a hotfix before next release for testing?

@sukhareva.jj

Yes, the fix will be included in the 23.1 version of the API.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-53061) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou