Sample code implementation error

I am using Temporary License for Aspose.Pdf for .NET and implement the sample code in the page.
I am getting following error message.
"At most 4 text fragments can be added in evaluation mode."

I copied the licence file(Aspose.Pdf.lic) to Bin folder. According to licence file it expires after one month and I am expecting full version capabilities during that period.

Any thoughts?

Hi Ranga,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Pdf. Please note you need to apply license in your code before working with any other object of Aspose.Pdf. Please check following documentation for details.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your reply. Now it works for me.

Is it possible to convert printer friendly version of web page with ASPOSE.Pdf(without buttons, navigation links, etc)?

Hi Ranga,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that suggestion worked for you.

Furthermore in reference to printer friendly version, you can convert the web page to PDF for the purpose. Please check following documentation link for details.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already tried it. But it convert everything on the screen. My requirement is
-converted pdf should have, things we see in “Print preview” of the web page.

Can we achieve that with ASPOSE.PDF?

Hi Ranga,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid Aspose.Pdf currently does not support feature to render web page to into PDF without buttons and navigation links, so we have logged an enhancement ticket PDFNEWNET-40283 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,