Sample files under Visual Studio 2005/.NET 2.0

I just downloaded the trial version of Cells and tried to run the report card demo. There is a page error on the default page because a couple of links are not valid. The big problem is when I click the button to generate the spreadsheet I get an exception indicating the Response.Redirect can't be performed because the HTTPHeaders have already been sent.

I commented out the check in the Page_Load handler to just display the sheet and that works, but I would really like to know what is causing the redirect issue. I guess you should have someone put up a debugged set of samples for VS 2005 & .NET 2.0.

There is a page error on the default page because a couple of links are not valid.

Is it possible that you are not connecting to Internet when running the demos? I think those links connect to Aspose website. Please check it.

The big problem is when I click the button to generate the spreadsheet I get an exception indicating the Response.Redirect can't be performed because the HTTPHeaders have already been sent.

-Do you directly run through start menu? And which version of IIS are you using? What's your OS?

-Our demos are built on .NET1.0. Maybe that causes this problem.

- After you install Aspose.Cells, the whole source code of demos is included. You can use VS.NET2005 to open the project and convert it. We have tried this conversion and all work fine.

-In the future release, we will include demos project for .NET2.0.