Sample folder installation

Hi!

This is my 3rd email regarding sample folder installation. I properly installed software then updated hot fix files then made a virtual directory then created project file on VS. But your samples still don’t work. I got this error below. Having this sample work is very important, because I can play with samples to learn this software. Please help me to make this sample work.

Jay

Server Error in ‘/Aspose.Pdf.Demos.VisualBasic’ Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type ‘Aspose.Pdf.Demos.VisualBasic.Global’.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind=“Global.asax.vb” Inherits=“Aspose.Pdf.Demos.VisualBasic.Global” %>

Source File: C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Pdf\Demos\Aspose.Pdf.Demos.VisualBasic\global.asax Line: 1

Dear Jay,

This error indicates you didn’t build the sample before you run it. Please open it in your Visual Studio .Net then build it. After it’s built successfully you can run it via IE.

Sorry for any inconvenience. BTW, we’re evaluating and then will be acquiring a commercial installer package and in next new release the installer will be created with it. At that time the demos should be working perfectly after it is installed without any manual handling.

You can recommend us a commcercial installer creation package if you have one in your mind.