Sanitization.SanitizationException during redaction

Hi Team!

I have a pdf file which cause an exception during redaction. This exception is also thrown when I want to check if the document is contains a digital signature.

What this exception exactly mean? The document is already changed after it is signed so I cannot edit the PDF? Is this a pdf structure issue or it is an Aspose.Pdf bug?

Exception:

Aspose.Pdf.Sanitization.SanitizationException: The document uses signature wrapping. The digital signature is compromised
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.Signature.#=zJGlyDXZHy28L154xyd0mgiY=(#=zEXR4Cp$fsJ1ZCPDF9ZTsSFdtOfWzWjSdqg== #=z3CRnpso=, #=zLddFn9Q2DICjd859gbl8nwmP8mvQ #=zWSWMwpI=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.Signature…ctor(#=zEXR4Cp$fsJ1ZCPDF9ZTsSFdtOfWzWjSdqg== #=z3CRnpso=, #=zLddFn9Q2DICjd859gbl8nwmP8mvQ #=zWSWMwpI=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.PKCS1…ctor(#=zEXR4Cp$fsJ1ZCPDF9ZTsSFdtOfWzWjSdqg== #=z3CRnpso=, #=zLddFn9Q2DICjd859gbl8nwmP8mvQ #=zWSWMwpI=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.SignatureField…ctor(#=zhTyfeVXdIhX1Nsce5lldx0HulITd5U2gfg== #=zvR3G1wg=, Document #=zWSWMwpI=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.Field.#=zZJTssOQ=(#=zhTyfeVXdIhX1Nsce5lldx0HulITd5U2gfg== #=zZcsKEGc=, Document #=zWSWMwpI=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.Form.#=zklLvr20=.get_Current()
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.GetSignNames()
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.ContainsSignature()

• Aspose.Pdf version: 21.7.0
  • .Net Core 3.1 project

Pdf file: sample_file.zip (756.2 KB)
.Net Core 3.1 project: sample_project.zip (1.9 KB)

@erdeiga

I have been able to reproduce the issue on our end. A ticket with ID PDFNET-50213 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi, is there any update on this one?

@lorbanops

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. We will certainly inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its rectification. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.