Save as HTML never returns

Hi,

When the attached document is saved as html, the save method never returns. It looks like one CPU is maxed when this happens.

the java code is

Document doc = new Document("Resume2.docx");
doc.save("Resume2.html");

While this is only one document, it is causing a huge issue for us. It means that one server CPU is maxed, making response slower for all other users. The only thing we can do is restart the server, causing downtime for all users. If the user submits the same resume we go through the whole scenario again.
If you cannot fix it, please just throw an exception, so we don’t have to restart our servers.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. I use the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\Resume2.docx");
doc.save("C:\\Temp\\out.html", SaveFormat.HTML);

I use latest version Aspose.Words (10.7.0). You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/java
Best regards,

Sorry my attempt to sanitize the document somehow fixed it.
Please try with Resume3.docx (attached) still has the issue.

Thanks

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us and for the additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5620) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.