Save as HTML with track changes issue

I’ve found an issue in saving Word document as HTML. This specific document has a custom styling for track changes.
Here is the test document:
word.zip (49.4 KB)

It has the following track changes options:
image.png (8.4 KB)
and
image.png (22.4 KB)

When we save this document from MS Word we get this result:
FromWord.zip (41.1 KB)

and when we do the same using Aspose.Word, the result is this:
FromAspose.zip (8.0 KB)

As you can see there is a difference in styling in section 1. Introduction.

If you need more info, please let me know

Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment
I was able to reproduce your style differences, additionally notice that if you set the HtmlSaveOptions.ExportHeadersFootersMode to ExportHeadersFootersMode.None you will avoid including your headers and footers in the output HTML file.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25147

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ManMasterDevelopment Could you please clary, you mean the difference in revision colors? Actually, the options, you have mentioned, are not stored in the document and are defined in MS Word application. So conversion might vary from machine to machine depending on the settings in MS Word. For example your document exported to HTML on my side look different from the HTML you have attached:
ms.zip (18.4 KB)
So, most likely, the issue will be closed as Not a Bug, since the options are not stored in the document.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25147) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.