Save As HTML with VML ouptput format

Hello,

When I save a Visio File as HTML with Visio I can select the OutPut Format VML so I can Zoom in the HTML result.
I would like to do the same with Aspose SaveAsHTML, but it generate a picture (jpg) and I can’t zoom.
Can you tell me how to generate a HTML that contains VML and not pictures.
Thank you.

@julien.mevel.isilog

Would you please share your sample Diagram file along with sample code snippet which you are using to save it as HTML with VML images. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,

Here is the zip File with Visio document and screenShots to explain how to save As Html with VML output Format.

Then you can open then HTML with IE11 and set Compatibility Mode to 5 to see the zoom options.
Thanks

Visio_Documents.zip (468.8 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog

We have logged a new feature request as DIAGRAMNET-51666 in our issue tracking system for implementation of your requirements. We will further check the feasibility of the feature and keep you posted with the status of it availability. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
Is there another way to save as HTML and that the output generated is something else than an image.
Because currently the output inside the HTML is PNG and for us it’s very far from what we can do with Visio as I told you.
Thanks

@julien.mevel.isilog

We are afraid that we cannot suggest any workaround at the moment as earlier logged ticket is pending for analysis. As soon as we investigate the feasibility of this feature, we will be able to share some feedback with you. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,

Were you able to progress on this problem?

Cordially

@ISIWARE

We tried using the MS Visio to convert your file into HTML and we noticed that it is also generating an HTML with image. The API mimics the behavior of MS Visio and is built on its standard, we are afraid that we cannot change this behavior.