Save as png has different result on windows and linux

I get different results when saving a document as png on Windows 7 vs Debian 7.2 running Java 1.7.0_51 and 1.7.0_25 respectively. Both are using the Aspose.Words version 14.6.0.

The Debian machine outputs the expected result. The windows machine shows all the text as (super-) bold. I have included the source file, and the dot I tried this with. As well as the two resulting png files. If I try this with doc / docx as output format, both machines have the expected result.

I was wondering if this is an issue with my machines or if something is wrong with the png export.

Kind regards.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, while using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 14.6.0 with Java 1.7.0_55, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side over Windows 7. Aspose.Words for Java depends upon the JAI package (Java Advanced Imaging) in order to process images. it seems your problem is somehow related to JAI. I have attached a few JAR files here with this post. Please try adding reference to these JAR files in your project. I hope, this helps.

Best regards,