Save docx document to pdf doesn't work

I'm trying to convert a 'docx' file to 'pdf' and 'pdf-a' and this conversion doesn't work fine.

I'm using then next code:

Dim DocAspose As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document("C:\Notificacio_RESOLUCIO_Batlia.docx")
Dim oPdfSaveOptions As Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions
oPdfSaveOptions = New Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions
oPdfSaveOptions.SaveFormat = Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf
DocAspose.Save("C:\Notificacio_RESOLUCIO_Batlia.pdf", oPdfSaveOptions)

After conversion, the Notificacio_RESOLUCIO_Batlia.pdf perform incorrect. Have sections wrong structure.

There are any solution to my problem?

Thanks

Hi Francesc,

We managed to reproduce this issue at our end. This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11500. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Francesc,

Can you please list all of the differences in DOCX and output PDF to ensure we are on the same page? This will help us test the issues once the problem is resolved.

Best Regards,

Hello muhammad.ijaz , Thank you for answeringThank you for answering

Attached original document in .docx and transformed with Aspose PDF documentAttached original document in .docx and transformed with Aspose PDF document.

The differences that there are in the PDF format from the original in .docx, it appears header unstructured and inserts page breaks that are not correctThe differences that there are in the PDF format from the original in .docx, it appears header unstructured and inserts page breaks that are not correct.

Many thanks and best regardsMany thanks and best regards.

Hi Francesc,

Thanks for the update. We will keep you updated on these issues.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11500) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.