Save docx to html - table headers are centered even if table headers are left-aligned

Hello,

I'm having an issue saving a docx file to html. In my docx file, the table headers are left aligned. After saving to html, the table headers are centered. I've attached the docx file prior to save and the html doc after save. Below is a sample of the code I am using to save the docx to html:

AW.Document doc = new AW.Document(_parentDirectory + @"\DocumentTOC.docx");

AW.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions options = new AW.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions(AW.SaveFormat.Html);

string pathnoroot = _parentDirectory.Substring(Path.GetPathRoot(_parentDirectory).Length);

options.ImagesFolder = _parentDirectory;

options.ImagesFolderAlias = pathnoroot;

doc.Save(docfile);

Hi
Mark,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 10.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you give me an idea of when this might be fixed? Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. However, the responsible developer has already started its analysis. At the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. However, you will surely be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5669) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.