Save Each Page of a WPD Document as Individual TIFF Image File using C# .NET or Java

Hi,
We are using Aspose.words version 20.6 and trying to save each page of a WPD file as individual TIF file.
Does this version support .wpd format yet ?

Thank you.

@smarutharaj,

Please ZIP and upload your sample WPD document here for testing. We will then investigate the scenario on our end and provide you more information.

Hi, Please find attached a sample WPD document which when I tried to save each page as WPD file got the following exception
Aspose.Words.UnsupportedFileFormatException
HResult=0x80131500
Message=Unsupported file format: Unknown
Source=Aspose.Words
StackTrace:
at Aspose.Words.Document. (Stream , LoadOptions )
at Aspose.Words.Document. (Stream , LoadOptions )
at Aspose.Words.Document…ctor(String fileName, LoadOptions loadOptions)
at Aspose.Words.Document…ctor(String fileName)

@smarutharaj,

I am afraid, we do not see any attachments in this forum thread. Please ZIP and attach your Word document here again for testing.

P.S. You can also upload the ZIP file to Dropbox and share the Download link here for testing.

Probably our network is blocking uploading the documents. Let me try one more time.
Sample_file_forSplittingToPDF.zip (2.9 KB)

Here is another sample file Another Sample WPD Document.zip (15.3 KB)

@smarutharaj,

To support WPD file format in Aspose.Words API, we have logged a ticket with ID WORDSNET-21169 in our issue tracking system. Your thread has been linked to this ticket and you will be notified here as soon as it is supported. Sorry for any inconvenience.