Save Excel to PDF cause Picture changed to other Picture

Hi team
We had an issue when using Aspose.Cells to save an Excel to PDF.

The original Excel have two different images.
But when save to PDF at 64-bit mode, it become two same images, though it should be different.
Here is the Screenshot (76.3 KB)

We also found

• When run at 32-bit mode, it will output images correctly.
  • On the other hand, for some other images, 32-bit had this issue, and 64-bit works correctly.

You can reproduce this issue with attached files (5.7 MB)

1. Unzip attached file.
  2. Open command-prompt window.
  3. Change current directory to AsposeExce2PdfTest\run

cd C:\UnzipFolder\run

1. Run program with 32-bit and 64 bit

AsposeExcel2PdfTest_64.exe
AsposeExcel2PdfTest_32.exe

1. Check saved PDF and you can see
    test_24_4_0_32bit.pdf had two correct images just as original Excel
    test_24_4_0_64bit.pdf had two same images though it should be different

Regards

@wzhu,

Thanks for the template Excel file and sample app.

After an initial test, I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template Excel file. I found the exact issue when converting the Excel file to PDF in 64-bit application (I tested in Visual Studio Code), it works fine using your template XLSX file in 32-bit app in VS.NET though.

We require thorough evaluation of the issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55704

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

@wzhu,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue (logged as “CELLSNET-55704”) has been resolved. The fix will be included n our upcoming release ( Aspose.Cells v24.6) that we plan to release in the first half of June 2024. You will be notified when the next version is released.

1 Like