Save file in .pot

Hi Aspose Team,

I can easily load and manipulate a .pot file, is there a way to save it back to .pot? I don’t see an appropriate SaveFormat.
I’m using Aspose.Slides 14.5.0.0 for .NET.

Hi Anastasia,

Thank you for the details.

I have created a feature enhancement request in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35567 to support saving in POT file format. You will be notified via this forum thread once the feature gets available.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,
I also have a same issue. I downloaded the latest .net dll for Aspose.Slides.
I still can’t see the .pot saveformat.

Thanks in advance.

@sangdonlee,

I have observed your comments and request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.1 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the working sample project along with source and generated output for reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end based on provision of requested information.

Thanks for quick response.
so, can I just use like this to save for “.pot” file?
presentation.Save(filePath + “.pot”, SaveFormat.Ppt);

@sangdonlee,

Yes, there is no difference between PPT and POT formats. It is possible to use SaveFormat.PPT. Just use a file name with .POT extension.

Sorry for pushing the old topic, I just found the soloution for my problem here so I do not have any issue at all any more. But you have broken links in your docs:

The links for the formats do not work, they link to POT - Microsoft PowerPOint Template File Format which just says that the page was deleted. POT - Microsoft PowerPOint Template File Format works, so it is a problem with the used case.
You also may clearify to use the SaveFormat.Ppt for saving a pot file.

Kind Regards,
Daniel

@Serraniel,

We are glad to know that things started working on your end. I like to thank you for raising documentation point. We will work on this to resolve issue as soon as possible.