Thanks for quick reply...
I have checked the entire forum out and followed any issue regarding forms, but still im stocked...
It seems to me the aspose.pdf.kit is dealing with pdf files only if they are stored on the disk with the data included:
Then it can be opended dynamically from .NET --> aspose.pdf.kit.dll and from there the fields values can be exported for further manipulation, or simply transferred over the network to another similar pdf document = data is merged into a pdf file already stored on the disk!?
What i wan't to do is this:
- user on a ship opens a pdf form
- fills in the data
- the pdf file shuts down and alert the user: "Data saved!".Next time the document is opened its empty ready for new user input
- The database synchronize in the background with the office via special software and over the network
- The office now choose to see what the user on the ship has submitted
- office clicks on the file recieved through a .NET application (lets say FORM12.01.01.xml).
- this will trigger the FORM12.01.01.pdf to open up and dynamically load the xml file into it
From 5 - 8 is relatively easy at least in theory. But how about 1 - 4.?
Summary: I want to deal with pdf documents loaded into memory. Any clou? All have interest