Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Save in PDF - Image is bigger than in the Excel file

Hello,


We have a problem with the save function in PDF.
As you can see, the borders are covered by the image and it seems that the image has been transformed, bigger than the one in the Excel file.

Please check the content of the attached documents.

Our implementation:

Public Sub ProcessFile(p_s_filePath As String) Implements IFileProcessor.ProcessFile
Dim l_s_outFolder As String = TestAsposeUtils.GetSettings(“output.folder”)
Dim l_s_outFile As String
Dim l_o_pdfSaveOptions As Aspose.Cells.PdfSaveOptions


l_s_outFile = System.IO.Path.GetFileName(p_s_filePath.Replace(C_S_FILE_EXTENSION, C_S_PDF_EXTENSION))
l_s_outFile = System.IO.Path.Combine(l_s_outFolder, l_s_outFile)

l_o_pdfSaveOptions = New Aspose.Cells.PdfSaveOptions()
'l_o_pdfSaveOptions.OptimizationType = Aspose.Cells.Rendering.PdfOptimizationType.MinimumSize
l_o_pdfSaveOptions.PdfExportImagesFolder = “img”

Using l_o_workbook As Aspose.Cells.Workbook = New Aspose.Cells.Workbook(p_s_filePath)
l_o_workbook.Save(l_s_outFile, l_o_pdfSaveOptions)
End Using

Using l_o_document As Document = New Document(l_s_outFile)
For Each l_o_page As Page In l_o_document.Pages
For Each l_o_artifcat As Artifact In l_o_page.Artifacts
If l_o_artifcat.Subtype = Artifact.ArtifactSubtype.Watermark Then
l_o_artifcat.Rotation = 45
End If
Next
l_o_document.Save(l_s_outFile.Replace(".pdf", “_01.pdf”))
Next
End Using

End Sub

Thanks for your help

Hi,


Thank you for contacting support. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Hi,


Thank you for being patient. We managed to replicate the problem of displaced bigger image in the output PDF. It has been logged under ticket ID CELLSNET-45212 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We shall keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello,

Do you have any update on this ticket?

Thanks for your help

@LaurentToulouse,

Your issue is still “in Progress”. I have asked the concerned developer from product team to update on it.

Once we receive any new information, we will let you know here.

@LaurentToulouse,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-45212” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@LaurentToulouse

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45212) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 18.6. Please also check the document/article for your reference: https://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsnet/Installation