Save Individual Shapes from SlideEX

Is there a way to save individual shapes from a SlideEx object to a bitmap based format? I see a thumbnail option, but this saves the whole slide and not just individual shapes. I'm mostly interested in saving the shapes as SVG, but retrieving them in a bitmap object as well would be useful for converting to other formats.

We currently 'work around' the SVG issue by copying the shape by itself to a new slide, and using WriteAsSvg to save out the slide. After which we do post-processing on the SVG XML. This approach could work similarly if the GetThumbnail method on the slide can render the full/normal resolution of the slide. Is that possible?

Thanks,

- Greg

Hi Greg,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and regret to share that at present the support for generating the shapes thumbnail in commercially available formats like PNG, Jpeg and BMP is unavailble in Aspose.Slides at the moment for PPTX shapes. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33583 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide the feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available. I also like to share that the support for exporting SlideEx to SVG is available in Aspose.Slides at the moment.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33583) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.