Save of word file loses embedded XLSX file

I am using the latest version of ASPOSE for Words. I have a word file that has an embedded XLSX file. I can open the word file and set form fields. When I save the file, I lose the embedded XSLX file.
Is this a bug in the product ? I am specifying a SaveFormat of DOCX.
Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will investigate the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Thanks for the quick reply. I am attaching a word file that has an excel file embedded in it.
Here is the sample code that I used to show the problem. I am using version 6.0 of Words on Windows XP SP3 with a ASPOSE.TOTAL license.
You will see that the file size changes from 19k to 9k. Opening the resulting file using winzip shows that the embeddings folder and XLSX file is missing. The word portion of the file remains intact.
Thanks

class Program
{
    static void Main(string[] args)
    {
        SetLicense();
        WorkOnWordFile();
    }
    private static void WorkOnWordFile()
    {
        Document wordFile = new Document(@"..\..\embedtest.docx");
        wordFile.Save(@"..\..\embedtest2.docx", SaveFormat.Docx);
    }
    private static void SetLicense()
    {
        Aspose.Words.License lic = new Aspose.Words.License();
        lic.SetLicense(@"..\..\Aspose.Total.lic");
    }
}

Hi
Thank you for additional information. This is known issue #3585 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Changed to #15503. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15503) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(16)