Save/Open as PDF isnt calculating excel formula correctly

I'm using the following formula in excel to calculate my top 5 market values:

=CONCATENATE("Top 5 positions compromise ",TEXT(SUMPRODUCT(LARGE(G52:G61,ROW(1:5))),"0.00%")," of MV.")

When I run this in Excel it works correctly but when I open the report in pdf it doesn't take the top 5 from my list, it only takes the top 1 from my list of market values.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please provide your sample source excel file with this formula in which you are getting issue. We will look into it and help you asap.

Hi..

See attached file

Hi,

Please provide us your source MS-Excel file in which formula is working fine. Your current file does not show formula result correctly. Please see the attached image for your reference.

Hi,

its showing #NUM b/c I'm summing cells that don't have data yet, but when the report runs from .NET and the report opens in Excel, the formula works perfectly and the data displays correctly.

Hi,

Please provide us the file that have data and formula is working fine. We will convert your file into pdf and check the result if they match or are different. We were unable to reproduce the issue with your provided file. Pdf renders fine same as the source file so there is no issue as you suggested in the first post.

Hi

Can you please elaborate what you're asking me to send you?

thanks

Hi,

We are asking you to provide a file with actual data and the formula where it is working fine. We have entered some dummy data inside your file and then converted it to pdf and it converted fine without any issue.

Please see the screenshot below. Top 5 results are shown fine.

Hi,

See attached spreadsheet

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.4.3.1

We have tested your file with the latest version and did not find any problem. The output pdf is same as MS-Excel print preview. We have attached the output pdf document for your reference.

Do you have any ideas or suggestion why it doesn’t work on my side?

Hi,

Please make sure you are using the latest version. If the problem still occurs, then please provide us your sample project with input and output files. We will look into your issue and help you asap.