Save options

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out if I can do a manipulation of some properties and then save the file back. I have couple of file formats - dxf, dwg, dwt - but I cannot find a way to save it back to originating format.
E.g. I have dxf, so how can I do changes and save it again as dxf?
I tried Aspose.CAD.FileFormats.Cad.CadImage and then call Save(), but I got not implemented error.

Am I missing something?

Hi,

I have observed your comments. I regret to share that currently the requested features are not supported in Aspose.CAD for .NET. I have created following issues for your convenience that are linked with this thread so that you can be automatically notified once the features will be available.

• An issue with ID CADNET-342 has been created to support for DXF file.
  • An issue with ID CADNET-341 has been created to support for DWG file.
  • An issue with ID CADNET-343 has been created to support for DWT file.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-343) have been fixed in Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.12. Please try using the latest release version and in case you experience any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-342) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.