Save Pdf.Document to DocX CustomTempFonts Unauthorized Access Exceptions

I am using Version 22.5.0.0 of Aspose.PDF.

I’m trying to save an Aspose PDF Document as a DocX. The DocX saves successfully but throws a ton of exceptions trying to access fonts in AppData\Local\Temp\CustomTempFonts.

The line of code throwing the exceptions is:

pdfDocument.Save(tempFolderFilePath, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.DocX)

This application is being run using the debugger in Visual Studio via IIS Express. Visual Studio is running as admin.

I’ve tried granting full rights for Everyone in that CustomTempFonts directory.

Tried deleting all sub directories in CustomTempFonts. When saving the next document, it regenerates all of those sub directories and throws the same exceptions. Attached is an example of one of the dozens of exceptions thrown.

image.png (11.7 KB)

@GregSQL35

Could you please share your input PDF file here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

The issue occurs with a minimal PDF document.

I’m going to try creating a minimal solution with a couple lines of code and see if the issue occurs.
this is a test 1234.pdf (31.5 KB)

I was able to resolve this by using versions of Aspose .PDF OTHER than v22.5.

I had to mark a few of the classes in our project as serializable.

With the evaluation versions, does it only create the first four pages when saving a .doc from a PDF?

Or should the evaluation version create all pages?

@GregSQL35

It is nice to hear from you that your problem has been solved. In evaluation mode, the PDF pages are truncated in output document. We suggest you please get the 30 days temporary license and apply it before executing your code.