Save PDF document using Aspose.PDF for .NET | Save() method is take long time

Hi,

I am using Aspose.PDF version 5.0.

It took >35 seconds to save a one-page PDF file on the disk. Isn't it a performance issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rose

Hello Rose,

Thanks for using our products.

The document generation time depends upon the contents being placed inside the PDF document, may be because of the delay occurring during I/O operation and resources of the system over which PDF is being generated. However, can you please share the source code/sample project so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

codewarior:

Hello Rose,

Thanks for using our products.

The document generation time depends upon the contents being placed inside the PDF document, may be because of the delay occurring during I/O operation and resources of the system over which PDF is being generated. However, can you please share the source code/sample project so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Yes, it is the resouce issue of our system. We had some problems with the intranet earlier today. Now the intranet is back to normal, and the Aspose.PDF save function works faster.

Thanks

Hello Rose,

I am glad to hear that your problem is fixed. However, if you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.