Save Persian Text Formatted with IranNastaliq Font in DOC DOCX to PDF File using Java API

Hello

I want to use “Aspose.Words for Java API” in my application in order to convert MS.word file (doc,docx) to PDF. I tested its trial version and it worked well except MS.word documents in which IranNastaliq font was used. IranNastaliq font is a popular persian font and it is used in most of my documents. You can download IranNastaliq font from following link:

http://www.fonts2u.com/irannastaliq.font

I attached picture of sample original document (in docx format) and converted of that file (in PDF format).

Is there any solution to solve this problem? Does “Aspose.Words for Java API” support IranNastaliq font in conversion from MS.word to PDF?

Thank in advance

Hi Amirhossein,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Awais Hafeez

I attached my input Word document and output PDF file.

sincerely.

Hi Amirhossein,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.12.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-13025. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13025) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 update.

A post was split to a new topic: Render Persian Language Text in Word Document to PDF using Java