Save slide as image results in blank output

Hello,

I’m trying to save slides to images with Aspose.Slides .NET and for the below attached file it results in a blank output for the 13th slide

var sld = presentation.Slides[12];
var bmp = sld.GetThumbnail(1f, 1f);
bmp.Save(output, options);

If I edit anything in the file and save then the output file for slide 13 appears as normal. Please investigate it

slide 13.zip (443.3 KB)

@dunghnguyen,

I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-42096 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,
I saw that the status of issue SLIDESNET-42096 is resolved but I don’t see it in Release Note of Aspose Slide .Net 20.8. Is the issue resolved in Aspose Slide 20.8?
Thanks.

@dunghnguyen

The issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.9. We will share notification with you once product will be shared online.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz ,

Thank you so much for the update. It is a great news to us.
This issue currently has a big impact in our production server.
Could you please check if you can provide us a version with this fix?

I am looking forward to hearing from you
Best regards

@dunghnguyen

As I shared that issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.9. The version is scheduled after mid of September. We will share notification with you as soon as it will be released online and request for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42096) have been fixed in this update.