Save the onenote document with color and compression

Hi,

I want to save the OneNote document with color(Black & White,Greyscale and Color) and Compression(JPEG,LZW and Packbits) in Tiff format.Please help me to do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

There is no such feature available at present that can meet your requirements. The API can convert to plain TIFF with the option of adjusting resolution. Implementation of this feature requires plenty of time and is not possible in near future. Please feel free to write to us if you have any further concerns in this regard.

Hi,
Since that this request is over 3 years, I would like to know if this feature had been solved or how can I save the OneNote document with color(Black & White, Greyscale and Color) and Compression(JPEG, LZW) in Tiff format.

@easantos,

I am afraid the feature is still not supported. A ticket with an id “NOTENET-3037” is logged as following:
NOTENET-3037 - Save the OneNote with color(Black & White,Greyscale and Color) and Compression(JPEG,LZW and Packbits) in Tiff format

Once we have an update on the issue, we will let you know.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Note for .NET v20.11 (Downloads section / Nuget respo.).

We have fixed your issue partially, now you can save OneNote file with your desired color (Black & White, Greyscale and Color). For other part (Compression(JPEG,LZW and Packbits) in Tiff format), we will continue to work on it.

Let us know your feedback.

@easantos,

We are pleased to inform you that we have fixed the issue fully (ticket logged as: NOTENET-3037 - Save the OneNote with color(Black & White,Greyscale and Color) and Compression(JPEG,LZW and Packbits) in Tiff format). Once the fixed version is available, we will share the download link here.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Note for .NET v21.3 (Downloads section / Nuget respo.).

The issue is resolved fully now.

Let us know your feedback.