Save to Diagram to svg

Dear Support,

I am evaluating the product Aspose.Diagram with a temporay license.
I am using the .NET-package via the NuGet-package Aspose.Diagram (Version 22.7.0) in VS2022 on Windows 10 x64 (latest version).

One aspect of the evaluation is save a diagram to svg. I have tested this in a loop with 60.000 diagrams and I am quite impressed about the results. No exceptions at all, however I had to use the ‘garbage collector’ freeing resources (otherwise I got OutOfMemoryExceptions throwed from Aspose.Diagram). Perhaps is there an improvement possible…

Hereby the real question.
Some of the diagrams (> 10000KB; mostly diagrams with very large images) are not correctly saved to a svg.
When opening the svg image in the Edge-browser with the Developer console I get Error: attribute width: A negative value is not valid. ("-121752")

I am not able the share this diagram, because it is too big for uploading. However on request I am happy to share the diagram with you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Kind Regards,

Thierry Knijff
Software Engineer

@tkn1967

Thanks for evaluating our API. Please upload your problematic diagram to Google Drive and share the link with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly. If possible, you can also share the screenshots as well showing the issues you are noticing.

Thank you for your response.

I have added the download link with the diagram (vsd-file) and the svg-file.
Note that these files are confidential.

@tkn1967

Thanks for sharing the sample files. We have deleted the link to files after downloading them. An issue as DIAGRAMNET-52944 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further investigation against this case. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52944) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

1 Like