Save to pdf loses the foot notes

I am trying to convert a .doc file to a .pdf file as follows:

Dim doc As Document = New Document(strFileName)
doc.Save(objEL.AddPathSeparator(Server.MapPath("")) & strFileName, SaveFormat.Pdf)

If the original .doc file has footnotes, it is unable to export it to the newly created .pdf file and the foot notes are lost.
Is there a work around? Is this a known bug?
I have submitted this question several times using the Live Chat, but I have not got any response and the tech support always seems to be offline.
Please help, as this has become a key issue in our development and we would have no choice but to look for other alternative if this goes unresolved.
Thank you.
hemant gaur.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Footnotes and Endnotes are not supported during rendering/converting to PDF. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
Best regards.

Thank you for your reply Alex.
Is it possible for this to be expedited? We really like the suite and it is so far working out great for us. But this is a highly desired feature that we are missing out on.
We are a branch of US federal government and if this works out for us, this suite can become a core component for our development needs.
Please let me know if anything can be done about it.
Thank you very much.
hemant gaur.

Hi

Thanks for your request. The issue has high priority. We will support it in one of our future releases. You will be notified once we implement it.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6799) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(8)