Save visio as html issue 2

I have Visio document which looks bad after saving it as HTML
Here is a sample app:
TestAppCore.zip (25.4 KB)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open project in Visual Studio and run it
  2. Choose a destination folder and press the button
  3. In the destination folder you will find visio.html file generated by aspose.

Look at this screenshot to see the issues:
screenshot.png (6.1 KB)

This problem looks similar to this one: Save Visio as HTML issue
If you need more info, please let me know

@ManMasterDevelopment
Thanks for the template file and screenshots.
After an initial testing, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. I found when saving Visio as HTML, some connector lines have incorrect positions.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53225

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Can you tell me when are you going to release a new version with the fix? This issue is very important for some of my customers which cannot work with the our application.

Thanks in advance.

@ManMasterDevelopment
The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Diagram v23.12) that we plan to release in the first half of December 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-53225) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou