SaveToImage Tiff LZW - Color depth

Hi,

I would like to know how the color depth can be set when generating TIF images with LZW compression from Word Documents. Currently it seems to produce 32bit color based tiff only. I would like to set it to 24 bit color.

Regards,

Peter

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to specfy colod depth. I created new issue #8816 in our defect database regarding this. I will notify you as soon as this feature is available.
Best regards.

Any idea at what timeframe this would be supported? If it is as fast as your reaction that would be nice

Regards,

Peter

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any estimate at the moment. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks).

Best regards.

Could someone answer this question please?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, this feature is still unavailable. I added your request into my monthly report, this will push the issue up in the priority list. I will let you know once the issue is resolved.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8816) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.