SaveToPDF CheckBox Issue with Windows Server 2003

Hi,
I’m using version 6.1.0.0 of aspose.words. Using the SaveToPDF() method to generate a PDF document from a word document. Included in the word document are checkboxes which have been inserted by the DocumentBuilder.InsertCheckbox() method. Running locally on my Windows XP machine this works fine however when deployed to a Windows Server 2003 environment the word document generates correctly with check boxes but the check boxes in the PDF document aren’t rendered correctly. I attach copies of the generated word and PDF document.
Do you have any idea as to why this occurs? Can this be fixed or do you have any suggested work around?
Thanks in advance

Hi
Thanks for your request. Please try to install Wingdings2 font on the server (see attachment). This should fix the problem. Please let me know in case of any issues:
Best regards.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I will give this a try and let you know if it doesn’t solve the issue.

Thanks

Hi
I also created new issue #7576 regarding this problem in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Hi,
Installing Wingdings 2 on the server has fixed the problem so thanks for your help.