Saving a PowerPoint Presentation Throws EndOfStreamException in Java (3073)

Hi,

I am writing to you about a problem we encountered in working with MSO PowerPoint document using the Aspose Slides for Java library (v23.6).

Specifically, when we try to iterate through all IAutoShapes’ portions and preset them (content and format - values are identical to original), and immediately after that try to save document an com.aspose.slides.exceptions.EndOfStreamException (with message: Attempted to read past the end of the stream.) is thrown.

If no change is applied saving operation works well.

I am enclosing the zip file with test code, as well as the source PP files (original and cutted version for test).

In the hope that together we will quickly overcome the problem!
Best regards!

Nenad

report.zip (3.4 MB)

@zpredojevic,
Thank you for contacting support. I reproduced the same exception on my end.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39239

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please also share the following additional information if it is possible:

• OS version on which the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app

@andrey.potapov

Great. Thanks!

JDK: OpenJDK 17.0.4

@zpredojevic,
Thank you for the additional information. I forwarded it to our developers.

@andrey.potapov

Hi! Is there any update regarding this issue?

Best regards,
Nenadsd

@zpredojevic,
The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.