Saving a pptx containing a 3D Model fails

Hello,

If a presentation containing a 3D model is loaded and saved, an exception occurs and the whole the resulting file being empty.

I have attached a sample pptx which can be used for testing.
Aspose.Slides .NET verision 18.2.1

Thanks,
Andrei

@andreivarga,

I regret to share that at present the requested support for 3D shapes rendering is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I requested you to please share the source presentation along with used sample on your end that is reproducing the issue. We will investigate the issue further on our end to help you.

There they are. I hope it uploaded.

PS: A confirmation of the file upload functionality would be nice.

@andreivarga,

I am unable to observe any file and sample code attached in thread. Please note that forums support upto 3MB attachment. Any attachment, exceeding the limit shall be shared on some FTP server or dropbox link and its sharing with us for investigation.

There it is.
https://www.turbostage.net/files/PUBLIC/PIC/PIC10191/PIC10191-1/sample.zip

@andreivarga,

Can you please share username and password for above link so that i may able to download files and help you out.

We had some down time so the authentication service was not available. But now it should be working without credentials.

@andreivarga,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that it is still asking for credentials. Please check screenshot on this link.

Going thorugh our internal tickets we found out that this is still a problem.
The missing files can be found under:

https://highstage-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/andrei_varga_highstage_dk/EWwpYknKYaFEmg1Q4ugUaMIBev2swkNpkh1rEOpWfXD_kw?e=rZREQ5

@HIGHSTAGE,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40607 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40607) have been fixed in this update.