Saving dxf file gives error

Hello,

I am trying to save the file with the sample code given in aspose example. But it gives error

code

String dataDir = Utils.getDataDir(SaveDXFFiles.class) + "CADConversion/";
    String srcFile = dataDir + "conic_pyramid.dxf";    
    CadImage cadImage = (CadImage)Image.load(srcFile);
    cadImage.save(dataDir+"conic.dxf");

Getting following error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.aspose.cad.internal.F.c.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.fileformats.cad.dwg.pageandsection.writer.CadWriter.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.fileformats.cad.dwg.pageandsection.writer.CadWriter.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.fileformats.cad.CadImage.c(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.DataStreamSupporter.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.DataStreamSupporter.save(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.examples.DXFDrawings.SaveDXFFiles.main(SaveDXFFiles.java:22)

I am using aspose-cad-20.8.jar

@velotech

I have created an issue with ID CADJAVA-862 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hello.

Can we know by when this issue would be resolved.
The saving option code is given in your sample code, but doesn’t work. So this seems to be bug. Can you take this on priority

Thanks & Regards,
Pranav C Lunavat

@velotech

The concerned issue is still unresolved but we are hopeful to fix this issue tentatively in upcoming Aspose.CAD for Java 20.12. We will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed and request for your patience.

Hello,

Is this issue resolve? Please update

@velotech

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. I have requested our team to share updates in this regard and will share them with you as soon as they will be shared by the team.

Hello,

Issue CADJAVA-862 shows as closed. Could you please let me know the release in which this is resolved

@velotech,
Hello. I just tested with the latest release and see that all is fine. Unfortunately, I can not say exactly for what version it was fixed, because we were not able to reproduce the task when started working with it. It seems that issue was resolved in the scope of some other issue with similar problem.