Saving eml or stream in an Exchange 2007 transport agent

Hello,

I am looking into implementing aspose.network in a Exchange 2007 transport agent if it can do what I need. I would like to save the email message (Micorsoft.Exchange.Data.Transport.Email.EmailMessage) to a stream and/or a file that will include all of the attachemtns. Is this something that is possible with aspose.network? If so do you have a code sample available?

Thanks,

CD

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

We provide ExchangeClient and ExchangeWebServiceClient classes to read/download messages with all attachments. Please refer to http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/saving-messages-from-exchange-server-mailbox-in-eml-and-msg-format.html page for details and code samples.

Thanks for the generic reply but this does not answer my question. I have looked through your code samples and did not see what I was looking for. This is why I posted the question on your forums. My question relates specifically to interacting direclty with a mailmessage object in a transport agent's onMessageSubmitted event. So I will ask my question again, can I save the Micorsoft.Exchange.Data.Transport.Email.EmailMessage with all of its properties and attachments to a stream or a .eml file? I am not asking if i can retreive the message from Excahnge using client or web services.

Thank You,

Hi,

Sorry, I misunderstood earlier. “Micorsoft.Exchange.Data.Transport.Email.EmailMessage” class is part of Microsoft API. You may search on MSDN or other forums for Microsoft’s classes. However, if you want to ask about any of Aspose products or API, please feel free to do so.