Saving Excel file to PDF Workbook.Save gives out of memory exception in .NET

Hi,
We have come across a slight problem when saving a spreadsheet to PDF. The error, which appears to be some sort of memory leak, occurs when calling .save using FileFormatType.Pdf and only occurs (so far) with one particular spreadsheet.

I have attached the spreadsheet, which through trial and error I have reduced down to the "minimum" required to cause the error, in the hope that this will help you to diagnose the problem more easily. I can supply the original if required.

I can’t seem to replicate this error by manually recreating the spreadsheet, and so I am unsure which particular feature of the spreadsheet is causing it.

The same error occurs if I save the spreadsheet into Excel 2003 format and with both v1 and v2 of the Cells assembly.

Thanks,

Shane

Hi Shane,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, I tested you template file with the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells and it works fine(resultant file attached). Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells and if you still face any problem, please share your original file here and we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Tested with the version you supplied, all works ok - (I was using 4.8.1.0).

Many Thanks,

Shane