Saving excel workbook as PDF causes some text to reverse\mirror

Using Aspose.Cells v21.6.0, whenever I convert the attached document to PDF, some of the circles with numbers in them become mirrored. It happens only on some worksheets, and not always on every circle\number. I attempted to rotate the numbers 90* clockwise so they were ‘right side up’ and continued to have the same issue.

This doesn’t happen if I save the worksheets using Microsoft’s Save As PDF from Excel.
ELMTSUP-6470.zip (2.1 MB)

@KMR,

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you have mentioned. I found by converting your Excel file to PDF via Aspose.Cells APIs, some of the circles with numbers in them become mirrored. It happens only on some worksheets (e.g. especially for 2nd and fourth sheets). I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-48167” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@Amjad_Sahi

Has there been any update on this issue?

@KMR,

Your issue is “In Progress” but still we could not sort it out due to its complexity. We will get back to you soon with latest updates or ETA (if possible) on it.

@KMR,

The problem involves the flip/rotation of groups and sub-shapes. This is a very complex issue. We will try to fix this in 2 - 3 weeks or so.

@KMR,
Sorry for not being able to resolve this issue as expected.
The problem is too complicated, we only fixed the display of some shapes(version 22.2).
We’re still working on fixing the display of the rest of the shapes, and we’ll let you know if there’s any progress.