Saving Handout view to pdf

Is it possible to save to pdf in the standard handouts view with three thumbnails on the left and the space for the notes on the right? Does this require additional work with Aspose.Pdf?

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements sahred by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides offers you to save handouts for slides in PPT and thumbnails. Please visit the following documentation links in this regard and share with us if any further help is needed from our end.

Many Thanks,

I was actually looking for something a little more focused. There is a specific handouts view that can be generated in PowerPoint, see link below. I was hoping their might be an easy equivalent without having to generate each thumbnail individually.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/print-multiple-slides-on-one-handout-page-HA001034809.aspx

Hi Tim,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that the mentioned print layouts are not supported in Aspose.Slides for .NET at the moment. At present, the single slide and slide with notes layout is availble in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34542 to further invesigate the possibility of implementing the support for rest of layouts. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be avialble.

Many Thanks,