Saving HTML as RTF with Styles

Hi!
I am trying to save an HTML file as RTF while preserving the format. I have the element styles in HTML defined 2 ways - inline and as a local class definition. (example below).
Unfortunately, aspose.word is losing both formats.
How can I save HTML as RTF and preserve the formatting from my HTML?
TIA!
Rich

For example (these are small snips - in the real html file, the formatting is good):

<style type="text/css">
.top_node 
{
 font-family:Arial;
 font-size:16px;
 font-weight:bold;
 vertical-align:text-top;
 padding: 8px 0 8px 0;
}
<td class='top_node'>blah</td>
<td style="font-size:16px;font-weight:bold">blah 2</td>

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because Aspose.Words does not support inheriting styles from parent elements. This is the issue #7234 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is resolved.
Currently, Aspose.Words expects that font formatting is set in <span>, <i>, <b> or <u> element, formatting of paragraph – in <p> or <h1><h6> elements etc…
Best regards.

Thanks! This is helpful info…

HI,
has this issue been addressed from ASPOSE?

Hello

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved, and I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this at the moment. We will be sure to inform you of any developments regarding this feature.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2021) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(26)