Saving images when saving an HTML document to a stream

I am working on something now that generates a document (with one image). When I save this document, I save it to a stream, and then read that stream into a string. Basically, I want to send this string back from a service to a web application. This part in itself isn’t hard at all, and I have done it a few times.
When saving the file, I originally got the error ‘can not save an image in a stream’, etc. I then used the HTMLExportImagesFolder, which also works. I figured I could then host that folder in IIS.
This leads me to a few questions:

1. If I save these images off, is there a way to overrde their names, and the HTML from the document? Right now, the IMG tag has a URI to the save location, nothing else. In my case, I would need to have this be the IIS URL to that mapped path.
  2. is there a better way to do this? Basically I am assigning the HTML of the Document to a literal in ASP.net. It needs to reference those images somehow.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I think, in your case, you can just specify images folder alias. Please see the following link for more information:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.saving/htmlsaveoptions/imagesfolderalias/
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards.