Saving mail as mht: differences

Hello!

I use Aspose.Email (.NET, version 2.1) for converting msg file to mht. My WinForms tool works fine, but conversion service produce strange result. Both use the same approach:

Dim msg As Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage = Nothing

msg = Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Load(sourceFile, Aspose.Email.Mail.MessageFormat.Msg)

msg.Save(Application.StartupPath & "\temp.mht", Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessageSaveType.MHtmlFromat, Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessageSaveOptions.WriteHeaderToMht)

Buit when I convert one sample file by service (Sample.msg, you can find in attached archive), it produced a little bit different mht file then WinForms application. And these files looks different when I open MHT by MS Word (take a look at Diff.png)

I suppose that I missed something to setup for service (culture, encoding,.....???) but I don't know how to fix this.

Can you help me to fix this?

Thanks in advance

WBR

Maksim Sterekhov.

Hi Maksim,

Thanks for writing to Aspose.Email support team.

I have analyzed the information and am afraid to inform that I could not re-produce the issue using latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.4.0.

Could you please test your code using this latest version and let us know your feedback. The output mht file is attached here for your reference.