Saving message as html without body and html tag while receive emails from Gmail

Hello

Suppose we send simple email from one gmail account to another gmail account. When we receive this email by Aspose.Email and save it to html format the file looks like this:

image.png (6.2 KB)

But if we receive the same email from outlook account and save it to html the file will look like this:
image.png (8.5 KB)

The last file has html and body tags unlike the first one.
We use Aspose.Email 19.1 version

Please suggest.
Thank you!

Regards,
Dima.​​​​​​​

@cap.aspose,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please share the sample files generated from Outlook and Aspose.Email. Please also share the sample used on your end for generation of HTML. We will be able to observe the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

Hello.
This is a test message from gmail account. Aspose.Email saves it as html file without html and body tags.
TestMessage.zip (2.6 KB)

@cap.aspose,

I have observed the information shared by you and an issue with ID EMAILNET-39291 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39291) have been fixed in this update.

Seems like problem fixed now. Thanks

@cap.aspose,

You are very welcome.

Hello.
We’re having another problem now with emails which contain HTML structure in body.
Aspose.Email 19.2 saves these emails with extra tags as .html file.
Test.zip (10.3 KB)

@cap.aspose,

I have observed the EML and HTML files shared by you have not been able to understand the issue. Can you please provide the details of the issue along with output you observed using Aspose.Email and used sample code. We will be able to investigate the issue on our end on provision of requested information.

Look at the 1MessageBody.htm, please…
You can see <html><body><html xmlns:v="urn:schemas at the beginning of this file and </html></body></html> at the end. There are two html extra tag. I believe it is wrong isn’t it?

@cap.aspose,

I have observed and verified the details shared by you. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39416 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39416) have been fixed in this update.