Saving Word document as PDF results in extra blank page

Hi, I am generating an invoice document with latest version of Aspose.Words. I load a template, fill it and then save it either as docx or as pdf.

When saved as docx it works perfectly, however if I save the same document as pdf I end up with an additional blank page, see attached examples.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi Arno,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please call Document.UpdatePageLayout method before saving the document to Pdf to get the desired output. Hope this helps you.

If you still face problem, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input template document.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we'll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click 'Reply' button that will bring you to the 'reply page' and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the 'Add/Update' button.

That solved it for me, thanks!

Hi Arno,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.