We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Saving XLSX to XLSX change the file

Hi
When I open XLSX file (load format = xlsx) with Aspose and then save it to XLSX file (save format = xlsx) the file is changing.
The xl\embeddings\oleObject1.bin is changed to xl\embeddings\oleObject_0_1.bin. This issue is causing failures in our files processing.

Hi Oren,


Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet.

Assuming that you are using Aspose.Cells for .NET, we have tested the scenario with latest revision of the API, that is 8.7.0.1 at the moment, and we are able to observe the mentioned behaviour. We have logged this incident as CELLSNET-44218 in our bug tracking system for further analysis by the product team. Please spare us little time to schedule the analysis and revert back with updates in this regard.

Hi again,


This is to update you that we have resolved the matter logged earlier as CELLSNET-44218. However, we are curious regarding what kind of processing errors are you facing if the file name has been changed to oleObject_x_x.bin. Please note, Excel application can work with this file name without any problem.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.7.0.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44218) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.