Saving XLSX with scatter plot enables extra options

We are having a problem when saving workbooks with scatter plots. In the attached example the workbook ‘In.xlsx’ contains a series with ‘Vary color by point’ disabled for Series1.

When we save the workbook as ‘Out.xlsx’ the output has ‘Vary color by point’ enabled for Series1. The problem occurs with both version 7.3.1 and 7.3.1.1.

Thanks

Hi,

I used your sample project with Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.1.1 and it works fine. I checked the Formatting options for the data series, the “Vary color by point” Maker Fill option is not enabled in the output file, see the attached screen shot taken in MS Excel 2007.

I have also attached my output file using your code/project.

Thank you.

Hi there,

When I open your Out2.xlsx sheet in Excel 2010 the vary color by point option is enabled. I’ve attached a screenshot of how the sheet appears. It appears this problem must only occur in Excel 2010.

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for clarifying.

I can notice the issue in Excel 2010 as in Excel 2007, it works fine.

When we save your workbook as 'Out2.xlsx' the output has 'Vary color by point' enabled (which should not be enabled) for Series1. We can see the difference in Excel 2010 only.

Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(@"E:\test2\savingexcel\AsposeTest\AsposeTest\bin\Debug\In.xlsx");
wb.Save(@"E:\test2\savingexcel\AsposeTest\AsposeTest\bin\Debug\Out2.xlsx");

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-41023 for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.
Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.1.2.
We have fixed your issue now

Thanks, the fix works perfectly.

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback,

We have closed the ticket now.

Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41023) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.