Scale to Paper Size

I don’t really see answers to the actual question. You keep saying there are ways to set the paper size in Aspose.Words. We understand that, but we want our content to be scaled down to whatever size we happen to set. Word gives you a way to scale the content to fit ANY paper size of your choosing. The question is does Aspose.Words offer that solution. If I load in a document and set the paper size is there a way to ensure the content from each page of my document fits into that page? Right now I have an RTF document I am loading in. When I use Aspose.Words to convert it to PDF and set the paper size to letter and orientation to portait my content gets cut off in the resulting PDF. I want my content to be auto-scaled down to fit the dimensions of the page. Is this possible in Aspose.Words?

@puremass Could you please attach your input output and expected output document created by MS Word? We will check your issue and provide you more information.
When you change page size either in MS Word or in Aspose.Words the document’s content is reflowed. This is the expected behavior.