Scaling output HTML when converting from ppt etc

Hello,

Is is possible to set a scale factor for the output HTML document? The output is a bit too wide for my application.

I can reduce the size using CSS transforms (eg add style="-webkit-transform: scale(0.75, 0.75);-webkit-transform-origin:0 0" to the body tag) but this doesn't feel like a terribly elegant solution.

Thanks,

Ben

Hi Ben,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides exports the presentation to HTML with actual slide size. Unfortunately, there is no option available to set the scaling size of generated HTML. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34106 in our issue tracking system as new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing requested feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Using CSS scaling is a perfectly acceptable solution for my immediate requirement, but of course, if you do decide to implement scaling in your HTML, I will be very glad to adopt it.

Thank you!

Hi Ben,

I will share the further updates with you as soon as they will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,